IT-Ops is a Calgary-based company, dedicated to helping you run a successful business. We work to solve all of your tech needs, and hold ourselves to the utmost standards in maintenance and customer service. Our employees have experience in a variety of tech-related fields, and are happy to answer any questions you may have about our work. To learn more about our company and offered services, click here to contact us.
Our philosophy is to make your business better, and we adhere to the following principles:
- Customer First - It really is central to our service. If we don't keep you happy, it will affect our business just as much as yours.
- Issue Prevention - We have spent a lot of effort and money putting systems in place to prevent unnecessary interruptions to your systems. We monitor the whole of your network to spot issues before you have even noticed, without getting in your way or affecting your productivity.
- Saving Time And Money - We have all seen engineers of various types - mechanics, plumbers, and yes, even IT technicians - spend far too much time messing around and making a job take four times as long as it should. Our aim is to get you, your staff, and your processes going again as quickly as possible.
- Buy What You Need - We insist on obtaining the best equipment in our clients' environments. We have seen companies waste time and money by buying cheap, forcing them to fight with their purchases to make things work, or even to repair or replace it after a short period of use. We know that the proper kit in place makes your (as well as our) life so much easier in the long run.
- Working For You - Have you ever been caught between two "experts", telling you something completely different? IT-Ops knows how common this is, which is why we'll handle it for you. As a part of your team, we deal with third parties that complicate and delay resolutions. If we hear conflicting things from these companies, we step in and determine who is really at fault, allowing you to resume work.